At Dunmurry Dental Practice we aim to provide high-quality, pain-free and plain-speaking dental care to all patients. We want to do our best for our patients and for this reason have gained accreditation by the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme.
Our promises to you are:
– Welcome you into a caring, friendly and professional environment
– Always try to see you on time and never keep you waiting without good reason
– Listen with respect and respond to your concerns
– Discuss your treatment options with you in detail and provide a cost estimate
– Invest in new knowledge, skills and technology to provide the best available treatments
– Maintain the highest standards in control of infection within the surgeries
– Guarantee our dental work for a minimum of twelve months
As a valued patient, we would ask you to:
– Please treat all other patients, staff and visitors with respect
– Arrive on time for your appointments
– Let us know if you need to cancel your appointment (we will charge for missed appointments or cancellations without 24 hours notice)
– Follow our instructions and advice for work that has been undertaken.
– Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised
– Pay for your treatment at each appointment
– If you have a suggestion, a complaint or a compliment, please let us know
If you are happy with the service we have provided, please don’t keep it to yourself!
Please recommend us to your family, friends or colleagues.